Locatie - Zeist
Solera is a global leader in digital technologies connecting a secure life’s most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. It started in a garage in 2005 and Solera has grown aggressively with over 50 acquisitions across the globe. Today, Solera processes over 300 million transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in over 80 countries. For more information please visit solera.nl and solera.com.
In The Netherlands Solera employs over 250 associates who are based in Zeist, the Hague and Schiphol area. Our Car & Claims business unit (~40 people, mainly in Zeist) is transforming to an Agile organization and to complete our scrum teams we are looking for 2 QA Engineers who will raise the bar in terms of quality. Working within these teams, you will be responsible for delivering high quality software solutions to our customers using latest technologies, tools and techniques. You will have the opportunity to fully re-shape the QA landscape within the business unit.
QA ENGINEER(S) : WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a member of our scrum teams you will work alongside software developers and business analysts to set up/improve a test automation framework. Your main responsibilities are to:
- Analyze and set test standards.
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards.
- Develop and execute software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing on both new and existing features.
- Assist business analysts and development engineers in creating powerful test automation frameworks.
- Share your QA knowledge and expertise to enable the whole team to deliver an even higher software quality.
- Maintain and publish documentation of test results in order to provide a continuous insight in the software’s overall health.
- Work with business analysts and development engineers to resolve problems.
- Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages and external tooling/systems.
- Education at Bachelor degree (HBO) level or higher
- At least 2 years work experience as a QA engineer
- Specialized in test automation and able to use and improve frameworks that test complex applications
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Familiar with test-driven development (TDD) and behavior-driven development (BDD) methodologies
- Good at breaking things and finding problems
- Hands-on/can-do attitude
- Able to finish tasks with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken in Dutch and English
- Experience with Jenkins, Concourse or other CICD tooling
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail
- Experience with Selenium
- Experienced in testing Restful/Soap services
Please send your motivation and CV to us at HRM@solera.nl.