Solera is a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management. Solera was founded in 2005 to bring about a digital evolution of the insurance industry, starting with the processing of insurance claims. Today we are creating a digital marketplace that empowers the customer to manage the entire lifecycle of their vehicle in a single platform.
Solera processes over 230 million transactions annually. With 180,000 customers, more than 6000 employees in over 75 countries. More information can be found on www.solerainc.com.
In The Netherlands Solera owns several companies all active in the automotive and insurance industry. More information can be found on www.solera.nl
Technical features of cars are changing constantly, impacting the costs of repair and accident frequency in multiple aspects. We are offering a 3 months data analysis assignment aiming at analyzing several years of automotive claims to :
- Provide insights on how technical features impact frequency of damage as well as the repair costs
- Investigate changes in this relationship over time
- Define combination or clustering of variables
- Explore extra data elements from external or additional data sources that might significantly impact the results, and add these to your analysis to test your hypothesis.
- Provide recommendations related to the content and quality of our data.
This position will be based in our office in Zeist, reporting to the Product Owner Data & Analytics.
- You ideally have a MSc education (statistics, econometrics, mathematical economics)
- You have strong data analysis skills.
- You are hands-on, pay rigorous attention to detail and promote a high standard of quality.
- You have good communication skills, both written and orally.
- You are proficient in English and Dutch.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to us at HRM@solera.nl