Senior Information Security Officer Solera Netherlands
Solera is a global leader in data & software for automotive, home ownership and digital identity management. Solera was founded in 2005 to bring about a digital evolution of the insurance industry, starting with the processing of insurance claims. Today we are creating a digital marketplace that empowers the customer to manage the entire lifecycle of their vehicle in a single platform.
Solera processes over 230 million transactions annually. With 180,000 customers, more than 6000 employees in over 75 countries. More information can be found on www.solerainc.com.
In The Netherlands Solera owns several companies all active in the automotive and insurance industry. More information can be found on www.solera.nl
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Officer who is capable of taking the lead on all Security related matters for the Solera Netherlands Companies. This position will be based in our office in Zeist.
In the continuous changing world of software development and technology, the security of information is now more important than ever for Solera NL. Therefore Solera NL is looking for a Senior Information Security Officer who will be responsible for information security throughout the organization.
As Senior Information Security Officer you will define and drive Information Security policies and maturity taking into account Solera’s overall business strategy and roadmap, and ever developing threat landscape. You are recognized as the Information Security expert by internal and external stakeholders with proven strong capabilities. You ensure continuous improvement of our risk based security stance and will do this in close cooperation with different business units within Solera NL.
You are responsible for information security and you determine, select and assign necessary resources. You initiate and supervise information security deployment and embedding within Solera NL. You ensure an appropriate level of information security and awareness based on Solera’s needs and risk appetite.
This position requires an independent, forward-thinking leader who is able to balance the business with the technical needs of Solera Netherlands, while also meeting client contractual obligations and regulatory requirements. The Senior Information Security Officer position will be fully independent to oversee Solera NL in all its undertakings. The Senior Information Security Officer will report directly to Solera NL management and will collaborate with EMEA and Global Information Security professionals.
- Design, implement and maintain the Information Security Management System.
- Initiate and prepare for ISO 27001 certification in close cooperation with Solera EMEA/Global.
- Maintain, report and ensure compliancy to Solera corporate policies.
- Initiate actions and projects to improve the information security of customer, employee and company information.
- Maintain information security standards and procedures based on Solera corporate policies.
- Increase the security maturity and develop a security culture within Solera NL.
- Ensure adequate registration, analysis and reporting of information security incidents and assist with personal data breaches.
- Monitor, perform and participate in information security and risk assessments, tests, reviews and audits (internal and external).
- Oversee remediation of deficiencies identified in reviews, assessments and audits (internal and external).
- Present improvement proposals concerning information security and risks to management.
- Provide management information and audit reports on a periodic basis.
- Support IT operations with identification of newly identified IT risks and issue.
- Drive and report on Solera’s vulnerability management process.
- Participate in vulnerability and penetration assessments, monitor endpoint protection solutions and tools.
- Provide knowledge base on information security, function as a subject matter expert on matters of IT technology risk.
- Provide information security designs and solutions and the implementation of security-by-design and privacy-by-design (with DPO) in information systems.
- Establish the business continuity plan and ensure regular testing thereof.
- Drive and initiate innovative security insights into Solera NL.
- Cooperate with Data Privacy Officer responsible for privacy compliance.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security and IT Risk Management.
- Solid experience in preparing, achieving and maintaining certification against ISO27001.
- Adapt in preparing and executing audits relative to information security controls.
- Able to execute risk assessments and implement remediation plans.
- Experience in creating, organizing, and articulating management summaries of risk assessment findings that are easily understood by stakeholders.
- Experience working effectively as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Big 4 experience highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- CISSP, CISA or CISM information security certification required (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of information security design concepts and principles.
- Expertise and advanced consultative skills including building collaborative relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of IT control frameworks (e.g. ISO, ETSI, COBIT or NIST frameworks).
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and security.
- Proficiency in penetration and vulnerability scanning tools.
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working in a close knit team.
- Fluent in both English and Dutch.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to us at HRM@solera.nl