WHO WE ARE:
We are a group of dedicated and disruptive innovators who are committed to building the future of Solera. We wake up every day hating what we did yesterday, so that we can do it differently today and change the world around us. Our playground consists of connected car, connected home, wearables, IoT, 3D, AR, and things that don’t even exist... yet.
We are seeking uncommon and elite innovators who possess the ultimate blend of creative, business, and operational skills to drive product development forward. Our rapid innovation team is responsible for using the latest, cutting edge technologies to combine any and all global data, software, and services to create innovative concepts and solutions that will help our customers gain a competitive edge in the digital world.
We Do It Different:
Founded and led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a worldwide leader in cognitive data and next-generation software. We develop digital solutions that are trusted by the world’s most influential brands and organizations to protect the assets that are most important to our lives: our cars, homes and identities.
Our mission is to identify and create the problems of the future that are worth solving for today.
Since our inception in 2005, Solera has evolved from a garage-based startup into a global company operating in over 80 countries. Our global workforce of over 6,000 associates come from diversified industries shaping the world’s future, such as automotive technology, mobility, artificial intelligence, mobile communications, and digital security. Solera currently processes more than 240 million transactions annually for over 200,000 partners and customers in 80+ countries. Still a founder-led company today, Solera thrives on both its raw entrepreneurial mindset and unyielding commitment to “do-it-different” innovation. Our company-wide belief system is firmly rooted in our founder’s technology-first vision and passion for uncommon excellence. Learn more at www.solerainc.com. Also view how our uncommon culture translates into uncommon giving through our Lift to Life Program at https://vimeo.com/82390735.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Solera is looking for a talented VP, Product Management Identity & Security leader who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and functional domain knowledge, market development expertise, executive presence and strong interpersonal skills.
This role will report to the CEO as part of our emerging business group and will work hand-in-hand with our Digidentity business group located in the Netherlands, to launch and commercialize identity solutions in the U.S.
- This will include guiding the product strategy and roadmap through collaboration with developers/designers, determining product features and functionality based on customer input, developing go-to-market strategies based on market dynamics.
- You’ll develop new product concepts based on your industry experience and relationships with customers and prospects.
- You will work with architecture and product engineering groups to define product release requirements across the product line.
- You will work with product marketing to define the go-to-market strategy - helping your marketing counterparts understand positioning documents, key benefits and target customer persona.
- This position is ideal for an individual who is a champion of customer experience, thrives in a dynamic, cutting edge technology environment; is able to think on his/her feet, has strong leadership and interpersonal skills; and can win customers and influence others.
- This is a high-profile role. You must be able to communicate across all areas of a regionally diversified business to c-suite level.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Humble. You are passionate about your work and truly love what you do. You're intrinsically motivated and know that your success means the team's overall success – everyone plays a significant part on the team.
- Hungry. You are never satisfied. You know that even when a product is working just the way it should – there is always a way to make it better, so you are always striving to raise the bar.
- Hunting. You realize that there is never one solution, and you are always looking for new ways to approach a problem.
- You Know Technology. You have experience working with engineering and design teams, so you can confidently speak to technical members of the team and understand the ins and outs of your product.
- Mission Motivated & Self-Starter. You possess the initiative to continuously build and cultivate the product roadmap, as well as generate new ideas to produce innovative solutions.
- 10+ years Executive Level Experience in Product Management in an Agile/startup type environment
- BS degree in information systems, computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Experience with identity & security solutions and SaaS products including business model development, value proposition, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to define requirements, prioritize and deliver best in class products - have brought multiple successful products to market
- Proactively conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to form pragmatic, unbiased, market-based perspectives on business priorities and opportunities
- Demonstrated success working with engineering
- Ideally has exposure to working within a greenfield environment
- Innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with mobile applications
- Well-articulated, intelligent, and has the ability to produce elegant presentations
- Ability to speak about and understand technology concepts
- Confident and possess strong executive presence
- Intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn
- Supporting Qualifications
- Ability to generate ideas and produce innovative solutions
- Self-starter with the initiative to continuously build and cultivate product roadmap
- Understanding of customer empathy and design thinking
- Flexibility and willingness to jump in and contribute where needed
- Experience in an adjacent role (QA, development, design, project management, marketing, etc.)
We operate out of our own digital headquarters, an undisclosed location called the R3PI Innovation Lab in the Dallas area. This facility has been developed to be an innovation playground and incubation center for the connected and digital lifestyle of the future. The team has even created its own cognitive software interface to monitor and control all technology on the property, allowing full digital access no matter where they are.
The Innovation Lab isn’t the only part of the property that is fully connected and controlled – the property also contains a private gym, which is used by the team on a regular basis. We believe that working and exercising the body is not only healthy, but also helps stimulate and enhance the working of the brain.
Also on the property is the 4-tiered pool and cabana, guest house, main house, and the TAC-1, our digital and connected space for uncommon meetings and showcasing outputs.
On top of the unique work environment, we also consider these as our strong points:
- Low bureaucracy – focus on the job, not meetings and paperwork
- Startup-like environment with a non-hierarchical team
- Work directly with the office of the CEO
- Evaluate newest technologies for R&D
- Access to the tools and technologies you choose to get the job done
Apply at: email@example.com